Air Quality API
Enrich your business applications with high quality air quality data derived from the world's most advanced global, and regional air quality models. As well as thousands of air quality monitoring stations around the world.
Available air quality fields:
- Particulate Matter < 2.5 microns (PM10)
- Particulate Matter < 10 microns (PM2.5)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Sulfer Dioxide (SO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Pollen (CONUS / EU regions Only)
- US Air Quality Index (AQI)
You can look up weather data by many methods including:
- City name
- Weather station ID
- Airport ICAO code
- Postal (zip) code for any country in the world
Air Quality API Advantages:
High spatial resolution forecasts derived from model data 10-15 KM globally.
High Precision and Accuracy
A combination of statistical, and machine learning methods select the best performing models as well as correct for any data biases.
Air Quality Forecasts
Retreive hourly forecasts out to 72 hours.
Historical Air Quality
Retreive hourly historical air quality data going back to January 1st, 2022 to the current date. As well as current conditions for air quality, and pollen.
Air Quality API
Air Quality Forecast API
- 3 day / 1-hour interval air quality forecasts for any location in the world
- Forecast data from the world's most accurate air quality models
- Returns forecasts for the six major pollutants - PM 2.5, PM 10, CO, SO2, NO2, and O3
Historical Air Quality API
- Hourly historical air quality observations for any point in the world.
- Returns current information on the six major pollutants - PM 2.5, PM 10, CO, SO2, NO2, and O3
- Also returns an Air Quality Index (AQI) score
Current Air Quality API
- Current Air quality observations for any point in the world
- Returns current information on the six major pollutants - PM 2.5, PM 10, CO, SO2, NO2, and O3 - as well as an US EPA Air Quality Index (AQI) score
- Also returns pollen levels (Trees/Weeds/Grasses/Molds) for the USA, and EU.
How do I get started?
- Sign up for an account.
- Use the API key provided in the account dashboard.
- Visit our API Documentation for usage instructions.